
with someone who's insane.
This is my problem. Hopefully I will be able to stay safe and secure both physically and emotionally. I have learned from some other situations that there's "no negotiations with terrorists."
'Nuff said. But what if they have hostages? I don't wanna be one, and I don't want anyone else to be one either...certainly not a largely defenseless person.
God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
This is my problem. Hopefully I will be able to stay safe and secure both physically and emotionally. I have learned from some other situations that there's "no negotiations with terrorists."
'Nuff said. But what if they have hostages? I don't wanna be one, and I don't want anyone else to be one either...certainly not a largely defenseless person.
God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment