Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Headaches

How in the world could MIL need $250 worth of Avon in the last week and a half? And hundreds before that. Arrgh. Apparently she has been saying "I'll show him!" about my husband telling her she should not get a certain something that her doctor agrees would be bad for her. Who cares if you're badly in debt already, you are a special case and no one should fault you for that. After all, you are on a pedestal above all others, it would seem..

Truly, it is hard not to think of her as a teenager at best. Her behavior suits that. And of course no card or gift for hubs. I guess I've whined about that before.

Hopefully she will not outlast her money. I kind of have my doubts about that right now. And I am scared to death about that. She CANNOT live with us. We will never survive it. Lord, I put my stress about this back in your hands yet again.

No comments: