Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tonight's Pot Luck

Ever saw a recipe and said "wow, I have everything on hand for that"? Well, that was me for tonight. I don't have a pizza crust, but Bisquick will have to help me out tonight (they have a pizza crust recipe on their web site), and I don't have pine nuts, but walnuts will do. I would usually make a whole wheat crust in the bread machine, but I know that ain't gonna happen today...*L* Might throw a few artichokes on it too for the heck of it.

It's Chicken Pesto Pizza...

http://www.mamamarys.com/html/pizza_contest/winners_by_year.asp?ContestYear=2005&offset=15

The crust recipe:

http://www.bettycrocker.com/Recipes/Recipe.aspx?recipeId=34831


I did also see a recipe for chicken, broccoli, and tomato pasta over at foodnetwork.com and who knows, maybe I'll get a wild hair and do that one instead...

Roasted new potatoes...got the recipe from the Delvin Farms web site again. Just cut em into wedges, I put olive oil, salt and pepper, and rosemary on 'em. Bake at 425 for 20ish minutes, stir them a couple of times so they cook evenly. Nice!

No comments: