Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Market this last Saturday


It was remarkably good. Not a lot of customers but it seemed that those who came definitely bought stuff. I am very hopeful for the rest of the fall based on these results. Definitely can use the money! Sure enough, getting more aprons in there did spur sales and I brought out the scarves/knit/crochet stuff for its fall debut, being Labor Day weekend and all. Sold a couple scarves and I think as things get cooler and I get some of my more funky designs worked back up, I will sell more. (Honestly, what I had this last weekend was just the dregs of what hadn't sold last fall so to sell a couple of them was gravy as far as I was concerned...I was really low on most colors and didn't have many of my best sellers.)

Thanks, God, for helping us sell stuff at market...and I'm prayin' for big sales this fall. Gonna whip up some more apronage this week, but candles have to come first this week. I have wholesale customers in serious need and all the illnesses I went through put that on the back burner. Glad I'm healing up well and the doctors have helped me get on a good road...

No comments: