...our little green import (affectionately nicknamed "Kermit") has now reached its 200,000 mile mark.
We bought it from a pastor friend at 135,000, so I guess that means 65,000 miles have been piled on the thing in the last few years.
The major problem with it when we bought it was that it was the car of a fan of a vile NFL team. We exorcised that problem by applying an insignia of the correct NFL team ;-) which was meant to exorcise the demons of that vile team. *L* Oh, yeah, and we had to fix the AC. Compared to the first item of business, that was not a big deal... ;-)
The view out the front windshield is the most constant thing of my day...many miles...Kermit, I salute you! ;-) Could ya give me 50,000 more? Pretty please???
3 comments:
Yeah, but if the car is green.....I dunno. You might need to paint it purple.
Ah, Kermit... I miss you. Despite all the goofiness with the AC, you were a lovely little car.
I'm glad you found a good home, even if you're forced to wear one of those stickers from a 1-2 team that looks like a guy who's just WAY too into D&D. ("Hail & well met, fellow adventurer... we're playing in my room in my parent's basement.")
The Titans are 2-1... heck, even the Texans are 2-1! (We'll not talk about the Ch***heads, since that's a dirty word around here... but they're 3-0.) What happened to your team?
I dunno, but it's obvious our season is over...:-(
Post a Comment