
You and I are could compare ourselves to a thousand dollar bill.
The legal tender may be crushed, stepped on, even ripped in half and taped back together, but its core value is unchanged in the view of the one who created the bill.
We are still worth lots and lots in God's eyes, even if we feel as though the abuse we have survived has rendered us useless. I hope to recognize my own value more and more. My prayer will be that you will, as well.
At the same time, if we don't actually USE the thousand dollar bill, in the end, it's just paper. I need to allow God to use me, brokenness, imperfections, and all.
That's a nugget from Dr. Tony Evans; here's a link to listen to it if you like. :-)
1 comment:
nashbabe,
i just wanted you to know that i love your blog. it is so encouraging. you are a strong woman and i apreciate you sharing yourself with the rest of us.
Post a Comment