I have lost my mind. Told hubs last night that he needed to call a psychiatrist and have me committed because I SIGNED UP FOR A WESTERN MINI-APRON SWAP. Probably have to make a couple dozen of those crazy things. He did look at me like I was several fries short of a Happy Meal. Silly boy.
Well, I do have an excuse:
1. Cheaper than therapy -- oh, wait, I'm doing that too! and very understandably so, I reckon; ;-)
2. Nice chickadees who are also making them, very nice and complimentary of my first effort, and just darned good people who are fun to talk with about this madness;
3. An ongoing promise that I AM NOT GOING COUNTRY/PRIM. There will be no festoons of mini aprons adorning my home. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I'll just use them for booth decorations or perhaps gift them to a lucky person.
Still, I think the psych ward might be in order.
3 comments:
you know you wanna join us in the mini apron swappin..and you know it is not country prim miss nash! It is hilarious!
Oh, so glad you have decided to just join in on the insanity! These darned little things are addictive....when I am in the midst of them...I wonder..."why do I do this to myself?" and then when the next sign up happens....there is me....jumping up and down and waving my hands...."oooo, pick me, pick me...sign me up too!!!" INSANE!
You will enjoy making the western ones! It is a great group of ladies that we swap with. Can't wait to see yours!
Post a Comment