Tuesday, January 29, 2008

There IS life in that dried up cracked soil...


...just throw a little water on it, and watch.

There is new life to be had, and I see it coming down the pike. Self care makes no sense to me...it was always "placate the rage-filled person now, silence their rages somehow, I don't matter." Then I thought "well, if I care for myself I can keep placating the rage filled people." Now I wonder if it is actually "God wants me to have rest and peace and I need some just for my own sake."

I'm pretty slow on the uptake, eh? But I'm thankful, too. 'Have learned of several notable Christians who struggled mightily with depression, and am learning about them. I think I had to come to this place in order to take away some of the false lessons I learned in the abuse, and learn a little good stuff instead.

Okay, enough philosophizing for now...off to be crafty again. More orders to be filled, and a special project for a friend...I'll shoot pics when I'm done.

1 comment:

Bee Haven Bev said...

Tag...you are it, Nash....check my blog for details and play along....it's fun to see what is weird about each of us!!!