
Beverly the empress of creativity has tagged me. This is a first in blogdom for me. Well, actually the second but the first time I didn't know what was up, I was such a newbie. I'm only a few rungs above that now, but I know enough to reply.
Apparently in this quasi-chain-letter scheme, ;-) Iam obligated to tag a few more people. Also included in this game is for me to write 7 unusual factoids about myself.
So, here are the rules......if you decide to play with me.
Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Post 7 random or weird facts about yourself on your blog. Tag 7 people and link to them. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
Hokay, here are seven unusual things about me...hmmm...this could take some thought.
1. I am currently learning how to run a sound board. Apparently they have such a shortage of people at church who can do it (in music city! who'da thought? *L*) that they decided to give me a shot. I have a pretty decent ear, but knew almost nothing about it...one training session down, surely many to go!
2. Once upon a time I lived on a farm, but I've never driven a tractor by myself. Kind of sad, really.
3. I grew up in a place where we basically never got a snow day out of school unless you looked out the window and couldn't see ANYTHING.
4. I know more about football than the average chickadee.
5. A cheese sandwich placed in the broiler or toaster oven is just ducky with some avocado on it.
6. My cars have a total of over 420,000 miles on them. That is not a typo.
7. If you know me, you already know this, but I drive someone else's kid 100 miles a day, four hours a day, back and forth to school. I wouldn't have included that, but it is darned weird, so I guess I should do so. :-)
I will tag Christy, E, Melissa, Allison, AKAPastor Guy, TDad, and for this fine event. Feel free to not spend time on this if you don't want...after all, isn't blogging supposed to be a good thing? ;-)
Thanks Bev!
3 comments:
I'm playing your game, but you took almost all the players I know on the blog...I'll get over it.
I'm playing, too - but I only tagged one person.
I'm playing.... but I need to work on 4 more.
Post a Comment