Sure is a lot of work to heal...especially when you've avoided it for so long...or in my case, just trudged down the road of incessant demands of multiple mentally ill, rage filled people.
It's like I'm in a hospital for healing and I'm needing ICU of self-care. Not something I'm used to. Through despair, I can see healing on the other side. In this place, I see God's grace more fully than before. Still really hard, though. Even now I can see things eventually getting better and for that I am extremely thankful.
1 comment:
Yes! In my very limited experience, it's very much like healing from a severe physical ailment....I have to be really gentle with myself, accept grace for myself and give it to others.
After three years of some major mental and emotional healing, I can tell you that for me things are a lot better now.
Post a Comment