Random yet deliberate ruminations on art and crafty stuff, the state of education, munchies, various psychoses, and a not-your-standard-garden-variety life.
Wednesday, July 4, 2007
Welcome respite...
Took kiddo to lunch after class to celebrate the A. The rage and anger was gone for a little while and they could carry on a good conversation...busily talking about the creative things they are starting again. Kiddo's a creative writer with a significant vocabulary, who can whip up poetry way beyond their years in the matter of minutes. You can tell it must have been rolling around in their tortured soul for quite a while because it comes out so quickly and often so fully formed. Kiddo's also a talented photographer (at least on the small scale they're able to do so, with no digital camera), and a decent visual artist. Kiddo's so low and so rage filled, with brief periods of sunlight/conversation/rational speech peeking through. The rages are so frequent and so hard to live through. Kiddo needs help and I so wish I could give what is needed. You have no idea how much I wish I could do it...I would rather have whatever is such a psychiatric nightmare so kiddo didn't have to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment