Monday, May 12, 2008

Way past time for a MJF giveaway...




Okay, all you Mary Jane's Farm farmgirls...(and if you're not one, why haven't you headed over there yet?) ;-)

It's time to return the favor. We've gone through a tough, stressful time, and continue to do so, and your kindnesses, giveaways, aprons, and lots of attagirls have helped me along the way.

So it's time for my FIRST giveaway. Yep, there's more stuff to give away and it will be on tap probably next month.

First up...from my MIL's stash, for bakers or those who want to be, a lovely cookbook called "A Loaf of Bread". Even if you don't bake, you'll probably like the beautiful pictures and load of different bread recipes. Everything from bread machines, to old-time bread making, to breads of various countries, to flatbreads, focaccias, and everything inbetween is found within.

Also, a very lovely, never used, "Bavaria" bundt pan from those fabulous Scandinavians at Nordicware. This in and of itself is quite a lovely giveaway.

Hey, even if you don't bake and don't want to, these would be fabulous gifts for someone you know that does.

I will ship these probably a slow method because of the weight. The wait should be well worth it. :-)

Just leave a comment in this post, and I will either number all the posts and draw from a hat, or if the lovely Bonne will help me find the random number generator on the internet (perhaps a Google search first is in order...;-) ) I will use that.

Giveaway drawing will be end of the day May 30th. So be there or be square. Good luck all! :-)

35 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

Sounds like a really nice give away, you can add my name and thankyou so much!!
NANCY JO

Tina Leavy said...

would love to be added to the drawing. my 17 yr. old daughter has started baking bread recently she'd really enjoy the book...and we both would enjoy the baking pan.
Thanks for the opportunity,very generous of you.

electricdunce said...

That looks like a wonderful giveaway. Please add my name to whatever you're putting these in. Thanks, karin

Anonymous said...

Hi! I was just telling my girls that I need a new bundt pan! Please add my name and thank you so much for doing this. It gives me something to look forward to! Susan

Anonymous said...

q7That is an awesome giveaway girlfriend. Thanks for your generosity.
Carol Sue

Cora from Hidden Riches said...

Oh, please add my name to the drawing. I LOVE homemade bread!!!!
Thank you!

Cora

Sweetproserpina said...

Ooh! Add me to the draw to please :) That book looks great!

nitegardener said...

Bread!! I'm in Nash!!

I have to send you my Zuchini Bread Recipe too though.. You'll love it! ESPECIALLY if your growing any fresh yourself!! YUMMY!!

Thanks Toots!

Kathie

Farmhouse Blessings said...

What fun! Please add me to your contest as well.

Smiles,
Lea

Anonymous said...

Hi, I would love to enter your drawing! Thank you, what fun!!

Bekah said...

Now thats a prize I'd use! Please add my name to the hat!

CountryintheBurbs said...

Sounds like fun! Please add me!! Thanks for hosting a giveaway!!

Bee Haven Bev said...

Hey there Nash, just checkin in! You can count me in on your give away! What a treat! Hope all is well with you...are you OK??

Anonymous said...

How nice!! I love a good bundt cake :-) Please add me to the list!

Diane

Anonymous said...

How generous of you Nash! Please add me in too and thanks!
Levisgrammy
(MJF)

craftychick said...

OH NASH!! THANK YOU!!
Count me in i can always use more things to bake with!!!
TY!!
Darlene

April said...

What a great give-away!! Thanks!

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Oh please add me to your drawing! What fun!!! Hugs, Maryjane Lee

Unknown said...

Ooooh! I'd love to be included. What a lovely, generous giveaway.
~Michelle

Bramblemoon Farm said...

What a wonderful give-away!
Please add me as well.

Anonymous said...

What a nice give away. Please add my name too.

Anonymous said...

Oh so much fun!! How sweet to do a giveaway. Please add me in too:)
p.s. lovely blog!
hugs
Jessie
CRsHelpmeet (MJF)

Anne Fannie said...

Hi, I would be tickled to be added to your giveaway! That is so nice of you to give away such a lovely gift!
Hugs, Ann

Michelle said...

What a great giveaway! Sign me up! Thanks!
Michelle

Jeanna said...

Oh add me. I love baking bread. Also bundt cakes. You are very generous to give these things away.

Jeanna said...

Would love to be added to the give away. These are very nice prizes. If you see two comments from me please disregard one of them. I don't think it posted my first one.

Unknown said...

What a Sweet Give-Away, Please enter me...I love the smell of baking bread in the oven!

Thanks, Very Nice of you!

nashbabe said...

adding susieque per her request! :-)

noras granddaughter said...

I love everything about MJF! Thank-you for stirring up these old-fashioned feminine arts. I love bread baking. Please sign me up for the giveaway. And thanks so much for all your inspiration.
Noras granddaughter

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful giveaway! I'd love to be entered, please!

Thanks!
Nikki

nikkisallen
Farmgirl Sister #205

Aunt Jenny said...

I would love to be added to your giveaway..I am all about bread baking!!!
Thanks for doing this!

Katmom said...

Hey Nashbabe, so happy to hear things are getting better.
I love to bake, tho I don't bake as much as my hubby would like!lol!
Please sign me up for your seet drawing.
grace~katmom

nashbabe said...

Added backhomeagain after I got home from market, at her previous request. :-)

nashbabe said...

and the winner, by random number generator, is.... April!!! Congrats, April.

April said...

Wow!! I am so excited! Thank you!!