Monday, May 12, 2008

Rollercoaster has ended up on another good note

So my hubs said, "You need to get that checked out at the doctor."

I'm like...hey dude, I just had an MRI...back off.

He doesn't let up.

So I go to the nurse practitioner at the doc's ofc, just to get him off my back.

She says "your husband has good assessment skills, I want the surgeon to look at this."

Crap. Now I have to admit my husband was right, and I was wrong. We can't let that happen, eh?

After most of a couple days at the doc and having tests, I am once again on the good side of this all. Just precautionary. All is well.

But I still have to admit hubs was right. Yikes. ;-)

2 comments:

Allison said...

I'm so glad you're okay!!! hubs can be right here and there and it be okay. think of what being wrong all the time would do to his self esteem.

Farmhouse Blessings said...

That is good news. So nice to have a husband who is caring and thinking of you.

Smiles,
Lea