I guess these are called memes. My friend Christy has this on her blog at present. So I gave it a whirl. If you're a blogger, perhaps you'll want to tag some folks with it, or write it yourself. Very stream-of-conciousness.
i am: complicated
i think: and then long to not think for a while
i know: there’s only one solution—God.
i want: to be obedient, and have health and peace.
i have: everything I need, even if it doesn’t seem that I do
i wish: I could truly help kiddo
i hate: indifference
i miss: my career
i fear: decline
i feel: sorrow
i hear: cats meowing
i smell: something in the oven
i crave: healing for myself and for others
i search: for meaning, and understanding
i wonder: how God is really in control at present
i regret: not saving more money earlier in life
i love: a few, very strongly
i ache: sin stinks
i care: about what God cares about, at least sometimes, certainly not always
i am always: trying too hard
i am not: indifferent
I believe: help my unbelief
i dance: at stop lights in the car while taking kiddo to school
i sing: a lot
i don't always: pay attention to what my body or my feelings are trying to tell me
i fight: for things I truly care about
i write: because I have to. I can’t not write.
i win: not as much lately
i lose: stuff
i never: want to be like those who hurt me
i confuse: my worth and my productivity
i listen: to a lot of stuff and try to winnow out useful things.
i can usually be found: trying to encourage and help
i am scared: of those who rage
i need: God's mercy and love. Friends. Help.
i am happy about: being able to put it in God’s capable hands, even though I’d like to deck him sometimes, maybe even now.
you?
No comments:
Post a Comment