
Hubs pointed out to his mom that she had spent a very significant amount of money in only a week's time.
She said "oh, I'll cut way back now".
So she just stopped spending out of that account and started spending out of her other account.
Huh???
No rhyme or reason to this now, I think...
The part I hate is how she spent so much money on stuff she couldn't even use and didn't even need, and couldn't even send hubs a card for his birthday. Trying to be understanding and knowing that she isn't well upstairs...but it still stings. Oh well, distance does help...and I will keep praying for her in spite of all the madness...
She said "oh, I'll cut way back now".
So she just stopped spending out of that account and started spending out of her other account.
Huh???
No rhyme or reason to this now, I think...
The part I hate is how she spent so much money on stuff she couldn't even use and didn't even need, and couldn't even send hubs a card for his birthday. Trying to be understanding and knowing that she isn't well upstairs...but it still stings. Oh well, distance does help...and I will keep praying for her in spite of all the madness...
No comments:
Post a Comment