Heard a couple things today of note...regarding hard times.
*We all want the diploma, but we don't want to have to take the tests.
*Bad stuff isn't necessarily a punishment at all, could rather be a training ground. (I have seen this happen some for me, even though a lot of this crap is still just unknown as far as a reason goes, some of it HAS become more clear and has actually been useful in my life--as much as I hate to admit it! :-) )
*With God, even when it seems like nothing is happening, something IS happening.
I am grateful for the good things that have happened for us recently. Still praying, crying, in pain about other huge seemingly impassable stuff, but not giving up hope. Hope springs eternal. I still believe, dang it! It's a pain in the butt, and way more than that but somehow God keeps the wheels turning...when by all accounts they should have just fallen off the bus long ago.
Mostly I'm glad for how the positive things have helped hubs...the best dude in the world, I figure...not that I'm biased or anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment