Thursday, March 20, 2008

Pins and needles


I'm an old school dog.
'Worried about our game tomorrow. It is NOT going to be easy. I'll have to watch it on the 'net...as Tennessee has a game at the same time. :-P

You know, that's a nice thing to be worried about instead of all the things we have been wrestling with as of late. Truly, I can see God's hand in healing us little by little, giving us a little rest. Some good stuff for kiddo...at least it appears that way. I assume nothing.

I'm getting some help healing from some dear folks and I am grateful. All this abuse and bad patterns are hard to replace with good stuff...I don't even feel worthy to do so and definitely don't know much about how to do better. But step by step things are improving.

Lord, thanks.

And now off to the basketball madness yet again. :-) Lots of stuff that needs to be made too. Farmers market isn't long from now, and accounts need stuff too. Plenty to do. It's spring break so I have a little more time than usual to work. What we really need though is a REAL vacation. I'm praying for that.

Which mid-major is most likely to pull a George Mason '06?
Bilas: Drake Bulldogs
Davis: Drake Bulldogs
Fraschilla: Kent State Golden Flashes
Gottlieb: Drake Bulldogs
Rankin: Drake Bulldogs
Vitale: None

1 comment:

tdadpete said...

Nashbabe, forgive me for not commenting on anything here earlier. You and Nashdude are bright lights. I thank God for you. Grace and Peace, Tdadpete