
You'll be the star of the bake sale and the fondly anticipated neighbor who brings over a pan of treats if you use this recipe. How can a stick and a half of butter, a whole bunch of sugar, and plenty of chocolate do anything else?
One Bowl Brownies are just that: brownies you can make in a flash, using one bowl. These brownies do not skimp on the flavor. I vote for real butter on this one...you can still get it pretty cheaply at Aldi.
When the recipe says to bake in a foil lined pan, don't skip that step. It's important for a good finish. Also, be sure to check even after 25 minutes. It is particularly easy to overbake these.
At the web site you will find lots of variations on the one bowl recipe.
It's such an easy recipe, yet exceedingly popular. You'll look like you spent a lot more time than you actually did, and people will love them. Just so long as you don't over bake!!! Remember, they are WAY easy to overbake. I've said that too many times here, haven't I? ;-)
Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment