Random yet deliberate ruminations on art and crafty stuff, the state of education, munchies, various psychoses, and a not-your-standard-garden-variety life.
Thursday, December 13, 2007
This is a very important post
Read by thousands. Hey, she has a potty mouth sometimes, but this could save someone's life that you know. Read this. Please.
I know exactly where's she's at, except I stayed on my meds after a wise psychiatrist(working for the county , no less) said it's most likely chronic and it would be prudent to stay on them lifelong, as long as there were no ill side effects. Sometimes scary to read others's experiences, when you are saying, "gads, that was me! I felt so alone at the time!" Good link!! hugs, Bonne
1 comment:
I know exactly where's she's at, except I stayed on my meds after a wise psychiatrist(working for the county , no less) said it's most likely chronic and it would be prudent to stay on them lifelong, as long as there were no ill side effects. Sometimes scary to read others's experiences, when you are saying, "gads, that was me! I felt so alone at the time!"
Good link!! hugs, Bonne
Post a Comment