
We're dining with friends...and bringing
Grape jelly/chili sauce meatballs
Pecan cobbler
Cranberry Cake
Orzo Salad
Banana Nut Bread
that chocolate pecan candy (under "classy looking gift" if I remember correctly)
and a Goat Cheese Gratin with Yukon Gold potatoes, sweet potatoes, spinach, and cohja (sp?) cheese. yep, that was the challenging one that we hadn't done before, from the current Rachael Ray magazine. I'm not a huge RR fan, but the recipe sounded cool...and I liked the magazine, I'll admit it...
all these recipes are on this site if you are looking for them...if you can't find them lemme know and I"ll look for them with you! :-)
1 comment:
mmmm...yummy on the goat cheese potato gratin. One of my favorites! AND, you totally reminded me about the grape jelly chili sauce meatballs. I haven't made those in a little while and they used to be one of my husband's favorites! Thanks!
Post a Comment