Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Stuff I do...

Here's some slideshows that explain stuff I do and stuff I make...








6 comments:

Bee Haven Bev said...

Wow....no wonder you have been scare! You are one busy lady! Glad you checked in with us. Thanks again for the apron....I LOVE it!!!! Saving the little one for granddaughter (not even conceived yet...as far as I know)!!

nashbabe said...

G, thanks, girlie girl! :-)

Allison said...

I need to place some orders...xmas and birthday for people.

nashbabe said...

And allison, I have a nebraska sunflower candle with your name on it...but it's gratis...you have it coming! :-)

COH said...

Really tasteful and impressive presentations of all your products. Peaceful and not overstimulated, like what your products are to bring INto lives, right? I see another sign in your future though, to add under "A little splurge..." for the holiday fair crowds-How'z about:
"because YOU deserve it!" Might make people walking by think; "yeah, they're riiiight. I DO deserve it! Let me get out that wallet already!!" :)

Hope you don't have to tie all those raffia bows yourself!
Very nice, was glad to see what you do! :)

nashbabe said...

Donna, sometimes I let norse tie the bows. *L*