





...hubs, kiddo and I left town and rented a cabin for a couple of nights. It was an awesome place. It had two decks, a wraparound porch, jacuzzi, hot tub, fire ring, and NO PHONE!!!! It was probably a year old or so...and the owners had really shown a lot of attention to detail. It was perfect for us. No financial hangover either; for what we got, it was an outstanding deal financially.
It wasn't much of a vacation time wise, but it is the most we're going to get at least for now, money wise. Hopefully we can go back there soon.
Didn't do a single productive thing (well, I did plan for shows, but I wasn't TOO bad.) *L* Realistically I shouldn't have taken the time off, but I did anyway.
Here are some photos...since they're hawking their cabin online they probably won't mind. Just message me if you want more info on where it was.
When we got back, hubs' stress peaked badly...it wasn't fun. Kind of wiped away some of the rest we had. Unsettling. But I still really enjoyed the weekend.
3 comments:
Nice to see you guys got away for some *you* time! Looks like it was a wonderful place to get away.
Wanted to let you know I've made your "Easy Peasy" cookies the last 2 nights in a row with my little houseguest and they have been a huge hit. Well, could be the frosting that's a hit to her 5 yr. old taste buds, but the recipe is a great big hit with the big kid!
Ea-SY!Thanks again.
:) Donna
That looks like an awesome cabin. Would love to get info about it. I'm glad you were able to get away.
how 'bout some information on this place?!??!?! It looks amazing. glad you got away. we've been feeling the need to do the same.
Post a Comment