Saturday, November 17, 2007

Let's get it started!

Biggest show of the year starts in about eight hours. Yep, it's late and before some shows, this one included, I'm always up late getting ready and feeling as if I missed the mark on lots of prep. But the fact is that I have a ton of product and have worked very hard and prayed just as hard that the show goes well. I have friends and hubs helping me in the booth tomorrow, and I am blessed.

So even though I'm tired, I'm PUMPED! Let's get it started in here, let's get it started in here (do you hear me singing that tune? driving my fellow peeps crazy? well, you will soon!)

Thanks, God for the good attitude going into this, and for all the ways you have helped me. I don't say that enough.

Kiddo stopped by the house tonight after going to a play at their school of their dreams with hubs. Kiddo was in a really tender and nurturing mood. It was good. Nice to see in the midst of all the pain, grief and anger they have to deal with. I am grateful.

Okay, off to a few hours of sleep and an early departure to the show. Ciao...

3 comments:

Allison said...

i ordered a candle from you. he he

nashbabe said...

I sent U somethin via Becky. :-)

Allison said...

i LOVE it! you didn't have to do that, but thank you for doing it. FYI - youth is not at our house if kiddo is interested.