Friday, November 2, 2007

He's a bad, bad man...


The last few days I have felt like poo poo. I fell asleep around 4 after taking kiddo home from school (yawning all the way and feeling yucko) and then slept straight through like the dead till the morning.

So hubs came home and was looking for food to eat. I had made a lovely chicken noodle soup which was in the fridge. He had partaken of a bowl the day before and liked it a lot. I also had a nice large cooked chicken breast tucked away for easy consumption.

But he saw a container of guacamole and sat down in front of the tube with the last handful of saltine crackers we had.

Four or five saltines don't get one far when they are using guacamole and crackers for dinner...so hubs went scavenging in the pantry. He found some peanut butter crackers, individually wrapped in packets of six...he won these for a golf "prize" at a tournament.

Necessity being the mother of invention, you can guess what he did next.

Strange thing was, he LIKED the combination.

And he talked ME into trying it.

And I liked it too. So weird. I must find a healthier way of doing this.

He is a bad, bad man...*L* I told him he was a sick freak. But what does that make me? ;-)

1 comment:

Mel said...

Blame it on the virus...killed the taste buds connected to the sane part of your brain.