The kiddo's teacher said "oh, I thought I had to go through the entire book for this four week semester, but it turns out I only have to go through half the book this three week semester and the other half the next three week semester."
It took the teacher two weeks into a three week class to figure this out. Supa-sweet. Is the administration even paying attention enough to tell the faculty what they have to cover in a class? Apparently not.
So they had rushed through almost all they had to cover in two weeks and now will be slowing down. I'm glad the teacher finally figured it out but you can imagine the stress of doing almost a half year's work in a couple of weeks. Insane.
I had to buy the kid a textbook for the class as I had mentioned before. Between that and copying pages from a "reference only, can't be removed from the library" copy of the book I have surely spent almost sixty bucks on the the book situation. Stinks.
Oh, yeah, this is ANOTHER reason I'm glad we've been out of Metro Schools for the past several years. Didn't really need any reminders, but hey--they graciously provided some.
No comments:
Post a Comment