Monday, October 4, 2010

You can watch nashbabe.blogspot.com to see what I post for giveaway. Twenty two years of living in one place results in a lot of stuff...and stuff we really don't need any longer.

If you live here in town, I am planning to do a weird yard sale after the 15th or so. What I mean is, I plan to pile up a bunch of stuff I want to get rid of in the garage and invite people to come over to take what they want. Free is fine with me, or if you want to donate to Southeast Nashville Flood Relief in exchange for stuff, that's fine too.

I know a couple of you don't live in town and I think your main interests are yarn and fabric, so if you remind me I will shoot pics of it. All I ask is that you pay for shipping to your abode. I can stuff lots of stuff in those priority mail flat rate boxes. Sometimes parcel post is cheaper, but not much. There's a UPS store right down the street too.

I will have an electric stove available in the next week or so. It's old, and needs a good cleaning, but is quite functional. I have to replace it so all the appliances are black, not because it doesn't work.

I will also have a queen sleeper sofa to give away once the house sells.

I have a fridge in the garage but it would need a new seal. I plan to just put it out on the bulk pickup. It would need a bunch of cleaning because it's been in the garage for six months and would be a gross job to do so...

Once I'm done painting (I'll probably invite anyone who likes to paint to my house soon because I have to paint pretty much the whole interior due to water damage from the May rains/flood) I may have a fair amount of paint left. I bought a whole bunch of oops paint for $5 a gallon instead of the standard $25-$35 a gallon, so I imagine some will be left. But I'm giving my neighbor some of it.

No comments: