Tuesday, October 5, 2010

More Stuff to Give Away

HDPE bottles and tops--I have what look like probably 2 oz sort of heart shaped bottles (not pointy on the bottom that one of my soaper or candle friends might want for various products. They have a fairly large area you could use for a label. I bet I have a couple hundred of them. I bought them long ago on some closeout from "Stuff Julie Likes" (that lets some of you know how long it's been, ha!). Anyway, if you're interested let me know and I'll put up a pic.

A bunch of purple and yellow embroidery floss.

Innerfuse purse kits. Make various purses including a cute chinese takeout style. Again I can post pics if there is interest. Does not come with fabric, comes with pattern and innerfuse.

Radio Shack Sleep Machine. Provides six different soothing sounds for sleeping. Say that three times fast. ;-) --TAKEN

You know the drill. Please pay shipping if you want it sent to you...I'll set aside a box with your name on it and send it to you when it's "full up" if you want.

The price is FREE. :-) If you want to make a donation to Southeast Nashville Flood Relief, I'll certainly take it, but it is NOT necessary. I know that some of you are collecting up things for other folks in need, and that is TOTALLY cool. If you need something in particular for those folks let me know. I'm not saying I have it, but I may...

Several years' worth of the Augusburg Christmas Treasury books.

The Book of Candlemaking by Chris Larkin.

Fitting Finesse by Nancy Zieman.

No comments: