Random yet deliberate ruminations on art and crafty stuff, the state of education, munchies, various psychoses, and a not-your-standard-garden-variety life.
Monday, June 8, 2009
It's a sign of God's grace that we are still standing. The waves roll, the winds blow. We cowering in the hold of the boat as it is tossed about. Yet my help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth. He neither slumbers nor sleeps. (Psalm 127) A cuddly cat, some time with hubs, a simple yet tasty meal, a grand vista of valley and trees and stars and radiant sun. Sometimes I feel hopelessly ill qualified for the assignments God has given me. The rage, weariness, anger, and a Gordian knot of trouble is outdone by our great God. This isn't some sugar coated thing. Frankly, in some ways I am royally pissed about what He's allowed, and some ways I get equally upset about how others watched and did little or nothing. But there is meaning in my life, in the calling, and that carries me through.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment