Random yet deliberate ruminations on art and crafty stuff, the state of education, munchies, various psychoses, and a not-your-standard-garden-variety life.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
I was thinking about I Corinthians 6:19-20 last night; you know, the "your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit" stuff. I have heard plenty of talk about how we need to take care of our physical health as an aspect of these verses. It dawned on me last night, though, that it also refers to all aspects of my body; brain included. We don't emphasize our spiritual and emotional health too; we surely cannot function well with significant lack in either of those areas. Recently I made a list of some things I can do to refresh and restore my mental state of being and I would encourage all three of my readers ;-) to do the same. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good reminder! I need to do that!
Post a Comment