Another blessing, a nice-sized one. This one took a whopping hour to happen ;-) after I stuck my neck out a wee bit. After all these things happening, I am thinking that the tail end of Psalm 90 just might apply...God's certainly drawing a lot of attention to Himself in a good way, and as our friend James says (not the book of the Bible, our friend!), we are "bragging on God."Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love,
that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.
Make us glad for as many days as you have afflicted us,
for as many years as we have seen trouble.
May your deeds be shown to your servants,
your splendor to their children.
May the favor of the Lord our God rest upon us;
establish the work of our hands for us—
yes, establish the work of our hands.
2 comments:
All the postings of good news have my curiosity piqued! I'm so glad for you guys.
Hey Nash...just stopping by to say "Hi!". Hope all is well with you.....
Post a Comment