Friday, March 27, 2009

God's opinion of me

It has been said that God never gives us more than we can handle.

If that is so, I think God has entirely too high an opinion of us.

The contract was cancelled. Nine other folks are losing their opportunities as well. The manager that extended the offer is losing their job as well because of the cancellation of the project.

We really needed this job.

Spare Oom, I will miss you as well. It seemed like such a perfect match, and for whatever reason it didn't end up happening.

I'm way past oozing platitudes at this point. However, there must be something better for us out there. I hope God makes it plain, and doesn't wait any longer than is absolutely necessary.

Lord, please glorify Yourself during this dark time, and give us joy somehow. Help us be good representatives of You and give us the provision we desperately need. Thank you.

No comments: