1. I feel better.
2. Hubs feels better. He didn't share in my pneumonia bliss, ;-) , but enjoyed asthmatic bronchitis instead. ;-)
3. Found some new cheap recipes, and unearthed some old ones. We all need to save money, so I'll add them here posthaste.
4. Working on a strip quilt. Fortunately for everyone, this has nothing to do with one's state of undress while making it. ;-)
5. Catching up on making product for market and various accounts. So grateful for the orders right now.
6. Merging with the other church has worked out fairly well. Other than concern for losing our identity (which I will fight tooth and nail), there's only one major problem. Well, that is a major problem, but surely I can trust God to take care of things, either fixing it or fixing me. ;-)
7. At least two of our cars still work.
8. More hope for ongoing provision in the last couple of weeks. We'll see where it all lands. It's quite the roller coaster at present. With the economy the way it is, you gotta do what you gotta do.
9. Feline therapy. I am a believer in my three pet therapists. They do a great job. Who needs Diovan when you have three lap kitties?
10. It is lonely, but I have been deliberate about reaching out to friends. It's funny how few of them are church related. But the fact remains: I know I have friends now, and they know I care for them in return. Actual relationships where I am not the one doing all the giving and encouraging! That's a good change.
11. Perspective. I have some more to say about that, but not till I take the photo I want to accompany the thought.
12. Lots more, I am sure. There are really stressful and difficult times upon us. More stress than probably ever before. But I do feel loved, and cared about, and blessed nonetheless.
1 comment:
All wonderful sentiments. Glad you're feeling better! But the pneumonia may slow you down for a few weeks still just by the nature of the illness, so TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, okay?! :-)
Post a Comment