Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Matt Weiner is back!



And we "Maddicts" are glad.

Okay, an explanation. Matt Weiner is the creator of "Mad Men", the oft-awarded, faboo drama on little ole AMC, of all places.

Finally, they have locked him into a contract for a couple o' years.

Now we just have to wait until April. *sigh*

How about at least a marathon of both seasons sometime soon? Before I can get the DVDs, which will have to wait till cash flow improves.

Drama, morality play, period piece, whatever you call it, nashbabe and nashdude are hooked. We admit it. Our guilty pleasure.

2 comments:

therapydoc said...

Must be a generational thing, I think. It doesn't grab me. And I'm glad there's one less thing calling my name from the media!

nashbabe said...

The second season has been up and down, but we're invested now. So there you go. It is about the only TV show I watch religiously. :-)