From my friend AKAPastorGuy
What time did you get up this morning? 5:45 like usual
Diamonds or pearls? I'm a woman, I want it all...
The last film you saw at the cinema? U23D.
What is your favorite TV show? Mad Men, although the jury's out on this season still to some degree.
What do you usually have for breakfast? Some kind of diet cola, preferably with Splenda, and an Odwalla bar or Luna bar.
What is your middle name? do we have to go there? Faye.
What food do you dislike? lutefisk
What is your favorite CD at the moment? I like lots of stuff, but listened to a fair amount of Switchfoot today. We blast it at the beginning of our church service each Sunday (since I'm sound girlie, I make sure of that). ;-)
What kind of car do you drive? An ancient Honda, or elderly Buick, or old Ford. So many choices.
Favorite sandwich? I dunno, but that Savory Secret non-dessert cheesecake on Heartland Bakery bread, after a trip in the toaster oven, was really fab today.
What characteristic do you despise? Let's just say this. The opposite of love is not hate. It's indifference.
Favorite item of clothing? Anything that is smaller than I used to be able to wear comfortably. That means a lot of stuff.
If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go right now?
I'd take just about any real vacation I could get. It's been a long time. I am not too picky at this point.
Favorite brand of clothing? I haven't bought real clothes for a long time, but I think LL Bean and Lands' End last pretty well. Usually I just buy Target closeouts. I need to upgrade in this area a bit.
Where would you retire to? Don't know, depends on what God's got up his sleeve.
What was your most recent memorable birthday? At this age, any birthday is either memorable, or forgotten because of my advanced age.
Farthest place you are sending this? Well, I am surprised to say that I've had about 5,000 hits on my blog, go figure...almost every state and twenty-five countries, so that is something I find quite bizarre/surprising.
Person you expect to send it back first? I don't know if anyone will do it or not. I did it because I hadn't posted in a long while.
When is your birthday? approximately that of the Minnesota Vikings.
Are you a morning person or a night person? I can handle either one, although the early mornings that have happened out of necessity have made me turn in early in the last number of years. I used to stay up quite late before the mandatory 5:45 wake up call.
What is your shoe size? Usually 8.5 or 9.
Number of Pets? Three felines own the house and hubs and I are their dutiful, if lacking, slaves.
Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Hopefully, by the grace of God, I will have some soon.
What did you want to be when you were little kid? Stewardess. Got cured of that fast.
How are you today? Interesting and challenging day, looking forward to midnight when it's officially over.
What is your favorite candy? Just one?! Peanut Butter Twix if we're slumming, good quality milk or dark chocolate otherwise.
What is your favorite flower? Whatever hubs brings home for me.
What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Fall Break.
What is your full name? to you, I am nashbabe. :-)
What are you listening to right now? The Thursday Night Football season opener, and I think hubs will soon turn it to the McCain speech. Right now, I'm thinking Sarah Palin is an OTAY! chickie.
What was the last thing you ate? Mashed potatoes, which is quite out of the ordinary for me.
Do you wish on stars? Occasionally
If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Black or Purple
How is the weather right now? Twas a beautiful day in Nashvegas.
Last person you spoke to on the phone? hubs
Favorite soft drink? See "what did I have for breakfast"
Favorite restaurant? something local, tasty, non-chain, etc. How about some pizza at Angelos, maybe some tacos authenticos at La Terraza, some bun chai gio at Kien Ghang or Miss Saigon? Those all sound pretty good to me.
Hair color? Brown, the free highlights are long gone, and a few grey hairs I pull obsessively.
What was your favorite toy as a child? Tonka camper truck. Kewl. And of course Barbies, which I dressed in space-age aluminum foil costumes.
Summer or winter? Winter if it really has snow.
Hugs or kisses? Yes.
Chocolate or Vanilla? Depends on which one's got better ingredients. Junk ice cream is disgusting.
Coffee or tea? How 'bout some "unsweet."
Do you want your friends to email you back? Friends who email me? Huh? Can't think of too many offhand. Texting, baby!!!
When was the last time you cried? This afternoon.
What is under your bed? Probably Emily the cat.
What did you do last night? nothing exciting
What are you afraid of? losing my passion
Salty or sweet? Yes please. Add cruncy, and you have nirvana.
How many keys on your key ring? Yikes. A lot.
How many years at your current job? Hmm, which one? The one that pays nominally, or the one that doesn't pay at all and has retirement benefits that are out of this world? I guess both are about nine years.
Favorite day of the week? They all run together.
How many towns have you lived in? Six.
Do you make friends easily? I think I'm a pretty giving and friendly person, but in the final analysis don't have many friends.
How many people will you send this to? Whomever shows up here at the blog.
How many will respond? I have no idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment