Monday, October 8, 2007

What would you do with ten grand???


Yesterday at church our pastor asked "what would you do if someone gave you $10,000?" He asked lots of kids to mention what they'd do with such a gift. You heard the video games, etc., kind of answers, but also a couple funny ones...

(14 year old kid) "I'd increase our food budget". (both he and his brother look well fed) ;-)

(13ish year old kid with nine, count 'em, NINE siblings) "I'd get my own apartment."

Me, I'd buy a fridge, fix my roof, and keep on helpin' kiddo. Oh, and I would like a vacation for Christmas, Mr. Santa... :-)

What would you do?

2 comments:

Brightmeadowfarms said...

Reminds me of a song - "if I had a million dollars - I'd be rich!"

ten grand -- not enough to start a bricks and mortar business, for sure, so, how else to invest it? Round up ten other people with 10 grand each and find a local entrepreneur with a great idea?

Allison said...

I would use it for the adoption. I know I said in church I'd pay someone to decorate my house, but Andy corrected me. he he I started a blog. http://mytimewandering.blogspot.com